Saturday, September 15, 2007

Weird Tales and Black Gate Magazines

Slap my ass and call me Beulah! I just came into town today and Weird Tales and Black Gate magazines were on the shelves! My only problems here being

a) I still work a real job

b) I have a family gathering in OKC this week.

Well let's forget for a second that all I want to do is sit up with a shotgun a bottle of whisky and somebody's daughter and read Black Gate and Weird Tales 'till my pants crust over. I also wanted to start a website that's nothing but my reviews and opinions and news articles and jokes Uncle Robert says aren't funny but I know really are.

Like any normal person, I want a web site that'll finally reveal my ture genious. (Unlike your average person, though, I'm willing to admit it--hey, I've got an ego!). But I also want to help out the Sword & Sorcery world. Thinkabout it--if I someday get my face plastered all over NBC Nightly News, what'll that mean for The Genre!?!? The revitalization potential is endless!

But I guess the world'll have to wait another week or too. Sigh. And shit...

Excelcior,
KB

No comments: